Arsenal Home Shirt 2016-17 - Kids
Support the Gunners with the official Arsenal Home Shirt 2016-17 - Kids - a jersey that draws inspiration from the men and moments that defined the club’s transformative years of the 1990s.
The Nineties was a period highlighted by league, cup and European success, encompassing the heyday of Highbury heroes Ian Wright, Ray Parlour and Tony Adams and the arrival of Gunners giants Dennis Bergkamp, Patrick Vieira and Thierry Henry - not to mention manager Arsene Wenger, whose introduction in 1996 launched a new legacy that endures two decades later.
Retaining the club’s classic red body and white sleeve combination, the 2016-17 Arsenal kids' home shirt alludes to a shirt style introduced in the Nineties, embellished by a central, faded tonal stripe.
This contemporary take on a classic Arsenal image is further characterised by a fresh and smart collar construction, with a consistent navy trim to the collar and sleeve cuffs alike.
- Official Arsenal Football Club woven team crest
- dryCELL technology w/bio-based wicking finish
- Underarm mesh panels for added breathability
- Highly-functional materials draw sweat from skin
- Regular fit kids' jersey w/frontal sublimation graphic
- Official PUMA Licensed Football Apparel
- 100% polyester interlock