Celtic Away Shirt 2016-17
The Celtic Away Shirt 2016-17 sees the famous Hoops of Parkhead head back to black - a change colour first introduced for the 1992-93 campaign and one to be worn by Brendan Rodgers’ men on their travels around Scotland this season.
With the jersey’s internal hem message celebrating 'A Club Like No Other', advanced NB Dry technology functions to remove moisture effectively. The result is a cool and comfortable experience for fans and players alike, as the Celts continue their defence of the Scottish Premiership title.
- 100% polyester double knit front, back and sleeves with sublimation print to front panel
- Polyester mesh across top shoulder section, back lumbar and underarm to provide ventilation
- Contrast colour double knit mesh collar and piping detail, plus flat knit rib cuff
- Two colour woven crest badge with Keyline embroidery and embroidered star
- Holographic sequential authenticator on lower hem to ensure genuine NB quality
- Advanced NB Dry moisture technology and heat transfer NB brand logo
- Internal hem message celebrates 'A Club Like No Other'
with Kazim-Richards 13 printing