From its humble beginnings as a raucous free-for-all between townsfolk, to one of the most internationally celebrated sports, the game of rugby has long pushed the boundaries of sporting physicality and tested the capabilities of its founding nation.
The Official England Rugby Scrapbook is an exciting new book which embraces that heritage and charts the progress of the national side as they take the sport they invented to the world. This journey of discovery and celebration brings the
England story to life thanks to a huge selection of dramatic, rarely seen images and memorabilia.
Legendary No.8 Lawrence Dallaglio offers a unique insight to English rugby’s finest moment by dusting off his 2003 World Cup-winning memorabilia and guiding us through his version of that extraordinary night in Sydney, while Jonny Wilkinson, the man who provided the abiding memory of that famous final, discusses the future of English rugby and its new kicking sensations. With regular commentary from current elite squad members such as Chris Robshaw, Owen Farrell and Billy Twelvetrees, the scrapbook presents a comprehensive overview to life in the England camp, including a rare glimpse into the inner workings of Stuart Lancaster’s team, revealing some dressing room secrets and favourite recollections. Revisiting the playing fields of Rugby School and the codifying of the oval game, fans are allowed to indulge in an amazing gallery of unique artefacts, including rare documents chronicling the sport’s formation as well as the original plans for turning a ‘cabbage patch’ into the world’s premier rugby venue. A Spingbok head, didgeridoo and a carved wooden bear from Russia are just some of the more obscure antiquities occupying the RFU’s treasure vault, while more prized, conventional paraphernalia – such as the Calcutta Cup and Webb Ellis trophy – are displayed, and explained, in glorifying detail.
UK only (excludes Northern Ireland)
- Orders over £50 UK Standard Delivery - (Up to 2 working days) - FREE
- UK Standard Delivery - (Up to 2 working days) - £4.50
- UK Express Delivery - (1 working day) - £5.95
- UK Click and Collect £4.50 - (over 5000 locations, 2-3 working days)
More delivery information
- Orders over £50 International Standard Delivery - (3 -10 working days) - FREE
- Standard Delivery International £6.95 - (3 -10 working days)
- Express Delivery International - (1-4 working days)
- Cost dependent on the weight and volume of your order
More delivery information
- You may return any item within 30 days of receiving the item in the original condition for a full refund or exchange of the price you paid for the item
- Once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club
More returns information