Celtic Home Shirt 2017-18
Celebrate the 50th anniversary of Celtic Football Club’s landmark European Cup Final victory and Live the Legend of the Lisbon Lions with the Celtic Home Shirt 2017-18.
Embellished by triumphant golden accents, this vintage Celtic home jersey with traditional round neck is highlighted by a special commemorative crest, which highlights the date of 25 May 1967 - the day Jock Stein’s Hoops became footballing kings of Europe, at the expense of the mighty Inter Milan.
With the distinctive colours of both teams honoured by a unique graphic at the inner back neck, this historic shirt for the 2017-18 campaign provides Brendan Rodgers’ Bhoys with all the inspiration needed to continue their winning ways. The legend of the Lisbon Lions lives on…
• Wicking/moisture management/anti-bacterial finish.
• 1x1 rib neckline and cuffs, gold trim on outside shoulder seam.
• Heat transfer mock vent under arm, flat heat transfer NB logo, textured heat transfer crest.
• NB Authenticator holographic woven tab with stitched finish on lower hem.
• Standard fit, 100% polyester jersey with NB Dry Technology.